Wednesday, December 15, 2004
hey peeps.. so many daes at home le.. so sian lorhx.. nth to do.. jus watch tv the whole dae.. den eat breakfast.. bread again.. sian lorhx.. haix.. den study some of the bcno notes.. prepare for the exam.. haix.. but no matter how hard i try to read and memorise, i still cannot.. haix.. nvm.. den eat lunch.. noodles again.. maggie mee.. hahas.. drooling?? lolx.. den online lorhx.. tok to yvonne.. den she asked me write a testi for ms ho.. den i write lorhx.. hahas.. it is at the bottom of this blog.. mus see horhx.. lolx.. btw mus go attend her funeral k?? this fri.. 7.30pm.. haix.. miss ms ho so much.. sob sob..
[[TESTI FOR MS HO]]
to our dearest ms ho..
upon hearing the news of ur death, my heart is shattered.. do u noe tat how sad I am?? U may not have taught me before but I still look upon u as a gd and nice teacher.. a responsible and cheerful teacher in my heart.. u will carry a smile wherever u go.. jus a smile from u will brighten my dae.. although i may be naughty sometimes but u still try ur best to teach and guide me.. no matter how many times u scold me, i still dun obey u.. i really hope tat u can forgive me.. i will always remember wad u taught me.. you really gave all of me a beautiful memories having u such wonderful teacher.. i am so fortunate to study in this skool and came to noe u.. all this while, I am praying for u.. hoping you could rest in peace and remember me.. i believe tat god will bless someone so gd like u.. although ur life ends here but hope u can continue a new life up in heaven with ur beloved husband.. it is all fated for u to leave me.. it is really cruel for god to take u away from us.. I really can’t accept this fact.. but I have to.. I really can’t bear u to leave me.. although u may have leave me but u r still living in my heart.. I am sure tat god will take gd care of the both of u.. u dun have to worrie bout us and ur family.. i will take care of myself.. I will study hard for ur sake.. i will achieve excellent results for u.. hope u can see everything up in heaven.. may u and ur husband rest in peace in heaven.. i love and miss you always.. take care..
[[may u rest in peace in heaven.. god bless you]]
with lotsa lurve, ur student baoying
15 december 2004
wang bao ying
aka bao ;
18 ongoing19
31.08.90.
SJAB. HOCKEY.
yangzheng primary. peirce secondary school. anderson junior college. national university of singapore
virgo
loves gangie and aj hockey girls! :)
wishlist
*[[jenniferr]]*`
*[[joann]]*`
*[[terencee]]*`
|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
*baoying /
all rights reserved.